Friday, April 6, 2012

Overheard

While getting ready to leave for Easter weekend, JJ not only broke into the nail polish and painted her own toenails, but she also painted her tongue.

I heard JR instructing her...
"oh no. K, JJ, put this water in your mouth and go "bogaroshaburga" (shakes head around) and spit out the water. Quick."

She did a very meticulous job on her toenails. I was proud.

The tongue?

Well, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right?

Right.

2 comments:

  1. Haha oh no! Can't imagine that tasted too good! I am so sorry I'm way late, but I just saw your comment on my blog a while back and wanted to say thanks for stopping by! Always nice to meet another cops wife ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! :) I added you to my blog roll so that I can keep up with your writing.

    ReplyDelete