John Rambo left us alone for 13 + hours while he was gone for some training. While the cat's away....
Had a great morning with a LEO family that I *adore*. It was so nice to say "I'm feeling the urge to move again" and be told that the only way I could move was if I moved to her town...ha. Made me feel loved and appreciated.
Went for an ultrasound. Possible ruptured ovarian cyst. No idea what that means or what happens from here but we will wait and see.
Tiny Bear fell asleep in the car on our way home. She was one tuckered little bear.
Cuddled Tiny Bear after her nap. She fell back asleep in my arms. I love that.
After JJ and Tiny Bear threw a bunch of baby wipes on the floor I discovered they are wonderful for actually washing linoleum. :) I can add that to the other uses of taking marks off the wall, wiping pen off of faces...you name it, they are the most versatile tool I own.
Walked with the girls to the bakery. Ate a whole bunch of cookies and maybe a donut or two. We then played outside in our yard. It is so nice to have warm weather again!
The girls broke out the back gate. Must have not been locked. By the time I caught them they were playing in puddle at the end of the back alley, down by the side street. You can never be too careful with little ones...quick little mischievous ones. Due to this fact Tiny Bear is wearing "backup" pants. I wouldn't usually let her wear stripes on stripes but her jeans were all wet after stumbling into the puddle.
Tiny Bear took off her rubber boots and her jacket. Disobedience has its consequences. This time I let her keep them off. She was crying within 20 minutes that her feet were cold. Experience is the greatest teacher. She then reported to her grandmother on the phone later,
"Side(outside), COLD...toes" You get the idea.
During family prayer time JJ said "pray for baby Jebus, for baby in mommy's tummy, pray for everyone FOR ALL OF THEM (with wild hand gestures), and for both Grandma's and Grandfather's and uncles" *clapping hands excitedly* " and, and FOR EVERYBODY!"
It was a good day.






No comments:
Post a Comment