I'll get right to the punch line. I was finally forced to go to the doctor. Turns out I might have a significant hormonal imbalance... Hence my inability to cope with things like rough patches with my business or be able to conceive a baby.
I wrote this long introspective and intellectual post about it and decided to cut right to the chase. I've got lots of new medical appointments to rule out all kinds of things but the most obvious problem can be handled naturally. There is tons of info out there on on regulating hormones. Even though this is a rather personal issue I decided I should post about it cause I know I'm not alone. Someone else may have good information for me or need the stuff I'm just uncovering now.
So I'm gonna post about it.
Here is my most immediate challenge: Stress is a major factor.
How would you go about slowing down your schedule if you
A) Are the primary caregiver for a 3 and almost 2 year old
B) Your partner works shift work and it is completely irregular
C) Run a successful but challenging business from home that contributes significantly to the family income
D) Can't quit this job because of (c) and the 19 people who you work with. Well you don't want quit, really...
E) Your almost 2 year old doesn't sleep through the night which means you don't either. You feel like a crazy person most days
F) You have no immediate family to ask for help from. No grannies to babysit the kiddies. Babysitters cost money and you live on a budget. You have friends who can help but don't want to take advantage.
G) Everywhere you look around you there is always something to be done and never enough time to do it
Annnnnnnd GO! Mrs. Rambo is official soliciting your advice. Better take the chance while you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment