Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Redecorating

Remember my first post on this blog...the one where I said we wouldn't post any pictures and try to remain as annoynous as possible? Yah, that one.

Well, I've been finding it a little dreary around here and wanted to add some pictures while still trying to keep things 'vague.'

I'm envious of bloggers who can post tons of pictures of their life and family and find those blogs to be much more inviting.

We don't even have our wedding pictures online...JR is in uniform. Dashing. Sometimes I get jealous of those who get to show off all their pictures because ours are beautiful. We (ahem, thanks Mom and Dad) paid an arm and a leg for them so they should be.

Thought to try something new. We will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I like the redesign! But we all know how I feel about photos.. ;)

    ReplyDelete