Didn't I learn my lesson the other night? I promised JR I'd be in bed before he came home...that now leaves me 58 minutes.
We have a long drive ahead of us to leave the girls with my parents tomorrow before we jet off to a warmer climate.
I'm looking forward to it.
What I'm not looking forward to is the early morning, scrunging around, figuring out what to throw into my suitcase. (The cute, frilly blue polka-hearted bikini is a must!) I'm not a morning dove, that is for sure. I'm more like a screeching crow coming to peck at your face if you mess with me before 8am.
I highly doubt I can paint my toe nails, some necessary esthetic work (we are heading to the beach), finish packing, last minute tidying, find the girls toques and mitts and be in bed before he comes home.
Today already included house cleaning, helping a host close her show and sending it in (Paycheque woot!), cuddles and refereeing two cheeky kiddos, running errands, sending JR off to work, finishing laundry, a 3 hour supper date with a number of other LEO wives, and putting together a little note and gift for the girls for every day that we are away.
I now have 46 minutes. Tells ya how long it takes me to post when my brain is half fried...probably coulda painted a couple nails by now...
Sand and sun here we come...
...if I don't peck out someone's eye in the morning for getting on my last nerve.
No comments:
Post a Comment