Like I actually got a nail and pounded it into the wall (with a jar of course cause who knows where the hammer is) and then gingerly placed the picture onto the wall.
So far I'd only hung two posters up in the girls room the first week we were here and since then artwork had gone on hooks that were already on the wall.
In places chosen by someone else.
I still have so many empty spaces on the wall and multiple pictures waiting to be hung.
It is time to be brave and stop living in limbo. Stop living in the 'we've only lived here for ~insert how many weeks~' and start living.
Simply living.
I still feel locked in time. Not looking too far forward and struggling to not look back. I can't think if our previous home, neighbours, life without having to swallow a lump in my throat.
Even though it's only been 3 1/2 months...
....it's been 3 1/2 months.
I need to live.

No comments:
Post a Comment