Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not Dead Yet

So I'm a terrible blogger. That's right. Terrible.

This last year has been full of ups and downs. I can't believe we have started another September again...

...in a new house.

...in a new neighbourhood.

...at a new school.

...at a new dance club.

...in a new city.


JJ started grade one. Tiny Bear here 2nd year of dance. And the Cowboy, well he's just a little gaffer still. And by little, I mean larger then most 2 1/2 year olds at 20 months.

JR is loving his new job. Still in the force but in a different section. He is an instructor now. It means he travels hither and yon to teach. And it leaves me on my (insert break to receive wad of chewed toilet paper from the cowboys mouth. He is currently trying to mess up my blog with the mouse and bite my leg through my jeans. Hence why I don't blog much) own with three small children.

I'm thinking maybe I should blog again. Our life is funny.

Like this evening going to Wal-Mart with three littles after school and strapping the Cowyboy into the infant styled chair at the front of the cart so that he cannot run away from me in a store. Then he proceeded to yell "STUCK" at strangers as if to ask for help from them.

Everything is new. Except me. I feel old. 29 years of old. I had always hoped I'd hit 30 with a bang but it doesn't look like it will happen. I'm guessing it will be with an early night and a bunch of Advil. I have roughly 5 months til then. Maybe I can turn it around?

Doubtful.

Cheers to the update. We are still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment