6 months.
40lbs gained.
Now that's ugly.
I haven't been posting much. We've had a crazy month.
-walking beside JRs family through a major crises
-JR had some major work issues. Public complaints suck
-Tiny Bear lost everything tiny about her: soother, crib, nursery....now she and JJ are roomies
-lots of traveling and company
The list could go on.
I haven't been posting much about this pregnancy either because it has been going very well. The only thing I want to talk about is how much I'm struggling with the amount of weight I've gained with this baby. It's frustratingly depressing.
So I choose not to talk about it because there are too many people in my life that I love who can't have children and would give anything to be in my position.
The ugly truth is that I'm just being ungrateful when I complain about it.
I am a blessed woman. Blessed to be expecting our third and not having to endure the trials of infertility. That's a struggle I can't possibly understand.
So I'll choose to be thankful every time the scale creeps up.
Less than 13 weeks to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment