I'm trying to plan a Sunday School lesson for 2 &3 year olds tomorrow morning but got distracted when I came across this ridiculously awesome giveaway over at one of my fav blogs! So I gotta blog about it to get another entry in the draw.
You can follow Lori over at her bright and inspiring blog to find out more about it.
My summer must-haves...well I commented about it on Lori's page, but I have to say that a good pair of sunglasses, some great smelling lotion and a comfy pair of flip flops are always on the top of my list!
What are your summer must haves?
I'm dreaming of summer now...we still have some snow here so it will be awhile til I'm breaking out the flip flops.
Go check out Lori's blog! You won't regret it. She is a delight.
http://acrazywalkonthesafeside.blogspot.ca/2012/04/summer-favorites-giveaway.html?showComment=1334458510876
No comments:
Post a Comment