According to John Rambo, NOKs, notifying someone that there loved one has died, is more difficult then having to be on the gruesome death scene. This is the exact opposite as my assumption when I told him I was glad he hadn't had to be there.
Apparently I am about as good at keeping up with this blog as I am at keeping up with the laundry. Actually the laundry is in better shape then this blog and that is an entirely new phenomenon.
I will be happy when Movember is over, though I did catch a glimpse of JR out and about in his cop truck and I liked the look...just not the scratchy kisses....*shudder
Ah, yes. So many scratchy kisses over here too! Almost done...although I think that blue looks quite dashing with facial hair so I can't really complain too much :S
ReplyDeleteJust write when your moved to. Thats what I do anyway. When I try to force it then blogging becomes a chore instead of a release. I enjoy your blog so i'm hoping you'll be moved to often!
ReplyDelete