23:20
Just so u know that phone conversation sucked. I hate ur new cell. Im thinking the next time I go away ill go 4 13 days 2. Im sure u will love it
23:22 ring ring
Call Display: Private Caller
13 minutes of undivided attention from my husband who let me chatter all about my day, talk about a few things from the week and ended with me feeling that we really do care about each other. I even talked long enough that I spilled the beans on a painting project I was up to. I had planned on just letting JR come home and seeing how long it took him to notice. So much for that suprise.
At least the night ended with a good suprise.
Whispers of sweet nothings and promises of seeing each other soon again...(snorffles, heh, yah right.)
...or reality....hissing over our "I love Yous" and tinny sounding "I miss yous".
Gosh I wish I could try that. DH hates talking on the phone at all cost. Thanks for the funny story (funny after the fact, right?) :D
ReplyDeleteI think the funniest part was how quickly the phone rang after I'd sent that text. We'd tried talking earlier in the evening but his phone was terrible and he was out. No chance really talking while he is with other cops. And by "out" I meant he was on a training course so they were out for supper...not out on a call. Otherwise I wouldn't have been talking to him on the phone to begin with. Thanks for the comment
ReplyDelete