JR got home from training and promptly went back to work. He'll be on days til the end of the week when we will hopefully find some time to do family things.
A three day break over a weekend. We can actually go to church together as a family.
Last night he was 2 1/2 hours overdue home on his shift. I got a call requesting I keep the girls up til he gets home so he could say goodnight. We went grocery shopping at 7pm to keep everyone awake.
I'm working tonight so I've already called in backup in case JR is out late again. Takes the stress off me to potentially find a last minute sitter and takes the stress off him so that he doesn't have to worry if he has to put in some OT.
I'm smart like that.
JJ cried this morning when he left for his shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment