Friday, September 23, 2011

Family Time

JR is FINALLY on days off. He worked a 12 day stretch, 5 of those being away on a course.

We're hoping to find some time to spend together as a family.

He is sleeping...

...I have two children coming screaming up the stairs.

One is legitimately screaming.

The other is yelling, "MOMMY, SISTER IS CRYING"

At least we are together.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I hope you guys get some great family time this weekend...with less screaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nuts! 12 day stretch!??! How is JR even functioning after that? How are you functioning after that?

    Blue just came off of a run of evenings and now he's gone camping for a few days. I felt like I was going crazy but after reading what you guys are enduring I don't feel so pitty-party-ish anymore. Yeesh.

    Props to you and here's to some family time together!

    ReplyDelete