Okay, "don't" should be "haven't".
I haven't meant to stop typing.
I haven't had anything interesting to say.
I haven't had anything to say that I thought everyone else would find interesting
My life as a police wife is rather boring here.
Some people would say boring is good.
Some people would say boring is safe.
I just thinking boring makes for a bland blog.
The most exciting thing that has happened around here was calling in a noise complaint on my neighbours the other night. They are new neighbours. They weren't obnoxious, but when I woke in a haze to weird dance music and realising that Tiny Bear was crying because she had woken too, JR decided it would be fitting to call in a complaint. It was passed 2am. JR also thought it be fitting if I was the one to call it in.
So I did. The neighbours have been great ever since. We hadn't met them yet and I wasn't sure that the middle of the night was the best time to go visit our jovial drunken neighbours.
JR is on holidays. So we have been living in a relaxed state of boring. Ironically enough he missed the most exciting call that has happened in months while he was on time off.
Regular shifts resume on Tuesday...no telling what could happen then.
Signed,
The "Bored' Police Wife
*note if this was a weightloss blog, or a typical mommy blog there would be posts coming out of our ears between starting a new eating plan and the girls getting busier every day there really isn't much time to have one of those blogs though, so I'll just stick with boring for now ;)
I'm about to have a few boring days myself.
ReplyDeleteHere is to boring!