JR nearly got himself punched in the head...
....when he woke me up this morning to get me to make him lunch.
Between his snivvling and snoring and Tiny Bears sickly cries in the night I hadn't had much sleep. Some sort of goeey green plague of snot has hit the Rambo household and I'm doing my best not to become infected.
I was about to go domestic on his arse but I knew he was the one suiting up to go on a special team practise and not stay home and watch episodes of Caillou with two cutiepies online (because our TV is broken, and that is another story). It was JR's idea to try the Dukan Diet. Its working but it also takes work. I volunteered last night to make him lettuce wraps for lunch as he can't just grab anything at someplace like Abe and Walters.
So I growled and whined and got up, the girls got up and then I played "can't touch the ground" with Tiny Bear because every time I put her down she started to scream. So somewhere in between the growling and screaming I managed to throw a lunch together.
JR quietly excused himself and lovingly refrained from kissing me good-bye as he knows I don't want this plague that is afflicting Tiny Bear and himself.
He left well prepared with chicken and low-fat cottage cheese lettuce wraps, some portioned ham, and an assortment of veggies.
Tomorrow all of the windows on the main level of our house are being replaced. I have a long list of things to do before the installers come...cleaning, moving furniture, clearing out the laundry room, packing for our weekend plans and the other "to do" list items that are habitual. However JJ and Tiny Bear are napping so I decided to creep a few blogs and settle in with a book.
Here's the 'Howdy' for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment