I can't believe it is Thursday. I had so much to write about! Here are the highlights:
-I can't even tell you how many times I've said "JJ where are your clothes?" Today she stripped completely down to nothing in our back yard. Just because she could. Must be from John Rambo's side of the family
-July 5th. I finally have a date for surgery!!!!! I'm thrilled. It only took 10 months from when I saw the specialist til getting the date, but at least I have it. Cheers to maybe having some energy again.
-I'm still dying to report on my time away with John Rambo.
-Today I was asked to help teach a workshop at our national conference in August. I was honoured to be asked and kinda feel like I've finally "arrived". They only ask people running successful businesses who have accomplished something to do this. It was a very encouraging phone call today!
-There never seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish everything on my "to-do" list plus eat healthy, exercise, and not yell at my children.
-I heard the best idea on the radio today ever! Governor of Florida, Rick Scott (Americans, correct if my information is wrong) has come up with the brilliant plan of drug testing in order to receive welfare money (not food stamps, so the druggies can still eat, but at least tax payers aren't supporting their habits) Okay, this is the rudimentary version of the situation but while listening to news talk radio on my drive to the orthodontist today I was struck by what a fantastic idea this was.
-Oh yes, I went to the orthodontist today. Congratulations, Mrs. Rambo, you get to have braces! Awesome. Just what a wanted. Let ring in my 26th summer with braces. Dandy.
-To end this random post: if you need some inspiration to take on the day or some perspective to keep it all together I challenge you to read this blog. She is my hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment