Monday, June 20, 2011

A change will do you good...

I was warmly suprised when JR not only hugged and kissed me goodbye once, but three times in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant after church last Sunday. He was heading for training and I was going the opposite direction to visit my family for awhile.

Normally there isn't much PDA that happens once the uniform is on. It was an unspoken rule in fact that it just didn't happen. If he would grab a kiss and we were out someplace it would have been after taking a quick scan around the area to make sure noone was watching.

This time everyone in the restaurant was watching.

How do you feel about public displays of affection?

1 comment:

  1. I think we should take what we can get! :o) Obviously I say this with the thought of I believe in being polite and proper I guess when out in public. But if my guy is leaving I am going to take the chance to love him, because you never know what life will bring you! :o)

    ReplyDelete