Say what?!
Oh yah. I blog.
Well I did blog once upon a time.
I started writing almost 5 years ago on this blog. I had a dream. To connect with other police families and be an encouragement. To share stories of our life. To tell the significance between the shifts.
The dream keeps getting bigger. The last two months God's been softening my heart to an idea of growing our family and our ministry. As He has softened my heart everything in my world has been changing. I'm loving again. Laughing again. Living again.
We've been at our new post for 9 months now. One that gave us a house which now nearly has a hotel suite in the basement. Complete with two queen beds, a fridge, microwave and snacks. Wifi password is on the wall. The sheets are clean after the last guests and waiting to be stretched out on the beds again.
There are no guest bookings.
In faith I'll make the beds again.
We want to be respite for police families.
We want to tuck families away and shelter them. To heal. To hope.
To not be on the front lines...
The last piece of the puzzle is putting in the guest bath. That is going up take some sort of financial planning discipline miracle to make happen.
So in faith I make the beds. Praying for more families. More people to love with hospitality to Jesus.
And for a Big God to surprise me as He does every day...to help us complete that hotel suite.

No comments:
Post a Comment