Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Confessional II

I have 39 lbs to lose til my pre-pregnancy weight. That's already down 5 lbs in roughly 4 weeks.

I weigh around 202lbs.

I hate it.

In a dream world I would take everything I learned and go back and work my butt off through The Cowboys pregnancy and make sure I didn't gain 60lbs.

So I will be dragging you along as I go on another weight loss journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have about 25 pounds to lose. I have gained a bunch building this house - some is muscle but a bunch is sitting around my middle, thanks to all the Pepsi and other junk that keeps me going. I look forward to working out and eating better once we are in the house. I will certianly cheer you on. You know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also gained 60 lbs during my second pregnancy, it was like a free for all those 9 months. I eventually lost it all by jogging, then gained it almost all back when I quit running. Stay active, that's the key, it's hard with a newborn but I'm sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete