Monday, October 1, 2012

October: Photo A Day,The Real Mrs. Rambo

Completely inspired, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. A dear friend and blogger buddy is savouring October by posting a photo a day. I thought it was high time that I got with the program and started to post more pictures on my blog.

Fall is one of my favourite times of year as well so I look forward to capturing our growing family through this time and revealing a bit more of ourselves.

I dropped my awesome camera a few years ago already and haven't gotten around to getting it fixed so the photos will come from my iPhone. Quality underated, be warned!

Starting off with a bang today, introducing the Real Mrs. Rambo...(cheater picture post from 2 days ago, so not an October picture)

28 weeks
Baby #3 has become a handy place to rest things

 
With this post, the anonymous blog has become not so anonymous. ;)

1 comment: