Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 15

15 weeks

(doc thinks I'm measuring more around 17 weeks but the ultrasound and LMP suggest that I'm indeed 15 weeks)

Due Date: December 27th

What's Hot:
~having another baby
~feeling the baby move
~JJ slapping my tummy to give the baby a "High Five"
~working out 4-5 times a week still
~being able to still do Jillian workouts and not just cheesy prenatal ones
~JJ naming the baby Cinderella

What's Not:
~people who told other people we were pregnant when it wasn't their News to share
~dry heaving
~gaining nearly 15 lbs already!!
~people touching the belly-which barely exists currently. Did you know I can feel that?? You aren't touching no baby.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love people with no boundaries and no personal 'milk carton' space like we learned in school? 'Stay out of my milk carton' is what you should yell next time. I dare you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are still working out that much! Keep it up, I'm sure it will pay off in the post baby recovery!

    ReplyDelete