Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday Confessional

The watched the first episode from the treadmill, the second finished with a bowl of popcorn and the third started with some Heavenly Hash.

I completely understand that number 2 & 3 cancel out number 1.

JR left on course today. I'm catching up on old episodes of Grey's Anatomy.

I don't watch a lot of tv anymore for many many reasons, but I've been justifying watching an episode while I do intervals on the treadmill.

Even when things were bad between us, like really bad, really really really bad, really....ah, you get the point...I always felt blue when he was away.

It's an even deeper absence felt since things have been so much richer.

Blue doesn't even touch how I feel tonight.

I'm grateful.

It speaks to a reconciling love between us.

...but it does mean that I'm on my fourth episode of Grey's Anatomy for tonight.

However, it didn't start with food.

Small victories. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment