So its seems that this blog is a wee bit disjointed and there are some stories and themes running through that have been abandoned or incomplete.
I'd say its not entirely my fault, but I guess as I am the author, I have no one to blame but myself.
Our life isn't as chaotically random as this blog is.
I would say this blog is just more....interrupted....then anything.
There are something like 37 posts sitting in my draft folder.
For example, I started a blog similar like this, except much more intelligent on Thursday, but had to leave it because I was interrupted part way through. I could go back and complete it, but really, I'm not sure of all the thoughts I was trying to convey at that time. A lot of life has happened between Thursday in the early morning and Sunday, in the late night.
Some day soon I'll pick up a few stories that were left hanging...
...how we recovered from a difficult Fall as a family
..how JR is working on getting out of that hyper-vigilant, critical incident overload mode...trying to lead a more balanced home life. Basically the update on this.
...an update on my health status
...JR's newly appointed representation with a international Christian police organisation and what that means for our family
...thoughts on this posting, how long we've been here, how long we intend to stay
...how I'm working to make changes to be a better mom (just a few days since the last melt-down and I already feel better)
...hopefully sharing more police related stories (There just isn't much exciting going around here so I might pick up a few from our last posting. Sometimes I wish I started blogging 5 years ago as I embarked on the journey of police wife. Things were more exciting then)
Thank you all for your kind comments, encouragement and perspective on my recent posts. This blog community really means quite a lot to me. I enjoy reading and following your lives and am blessed that you continue to journey along with me.
Ciao for now. (Cause I'm up past my curfew and there will be any number of people ready to lecture me after they read this.)
I sure like reading your posts. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete