Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sick

We've had a flu bug going through our house. Both of the girls were sick last week already and so wasJR. Now it's my turn. Last night I could barely walk. Every part of my body hurts.

Thankfully JR is on days off.

He held JJ in the tub at 6am while I rinsed barf chunks out of her matted hair. It was epic for two reasons: 1) Curls and sleeping in vomit don't mix very well. 2) JR was there to help.

Her lovingly handmade pillow hit the garbage bin. We aren't sure if she actually has the flu again or if it was something she ate.

The house is a mess, but at least JR is here to help with the girls. I'm lying on the couch, popping Motrin and resting til I have to work tonight.

Life is easier when you have someone to slug through the day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment