Thanks 5oh! That's a great idea...instead of being frustrated trying to keep the girls quiet we could work more on blocking out the noise. If this was our 'Forever' house I would seriously consider double insulating the walls of our master bedroom. I mentioned the idea of the sound machine to JR and he wasn't sure about it...it would take some time to get used to it but I think it would help. Do you use it all the time? Can you hear 5ohBaby when she wakes up? I am concerned I wouldn't hear my girls in the night with a sound machine on all the time...thoughts?
I have an 11 month old and often watch a 3 year old too. We use a sound machine for 5ohHubby and he gets sleep!
ReplyDeleteThanks 5oh! That's a great idea...instead of being frustrated trying to keep the girls quiet we could work more on blocking out the noise. If this was our 'Forever' house I would seriously consider double insulating the walls of our master bedroom. I mentioned the idea of the sound machine to JR and he wasn't sure about it...it would take some time to get used to it but I think it would help. Do you use it all the time? Can you hear 5ohBaby when she wakes up? I am concerned I wouldn't hear my girls in the night with a sound machine on all the time...thoughts?
ReplyDelete