Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Smell of Success

A good day.

-Homemade Banana Muffins
-Fresh baked Oatmeal Butterscotch chip cookies fo JR (though I may have a few already)
-Contractor and guy tiling for him came to look at the basement bathroom! Tile is going down next week!!
-Congratulatory phonecall from my head office for being with the company for 5 years now
-Winning a draw and the suprise is in the mail

Best thing so far today:

"It always smells like this every time I come. Like baking and cookies." Our contractor has been working with us since the fall when our basement flooded and he came with a crew to clean the place up at 8pm on a Friday night. He has been in and out over the last 6 months supervising the crew doing the repairs. I'm always scared our house smells like diapers. His comment made my day. I'll have to drop off some cookies at their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment