I've been noticing a change lately. John Rambo is getting restless.
Its been over a year now since we moved to Pleasantville. The change of pace was a healthy thing for JR and our family. We were expecting Tiny Bear shortly after we moved and everything looked promising. I am not so much of a town girl, more a country girl, but I enjoy living here for the sheer reason that JR is so much more relaxed. We can go for walks and he doesn't take his problem solver along.
The only problem that is setting in is boredom. I think JR is bored. There is hardly any excitement at work and it is becoming mundane.
I thought this could happen but I'm not sure what it means. We are supposed to be here for another 4 years.
It would be good if JR starts getting more call outs for the specialised team he is on. Its been nearly a year since the last one. They provide excitement and something for him to do that he is interested in. His 'go bag' is always packed in the basement along with toiletries and MREs. His rifle is cleaned and ready. The low profile uniform is clean and he looks rather dashing in it.
Here's to hoping someone out there goes haywire so that JR has something to do... rather sick, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment