John Rambo is sitting at the supper table grabbing some chow before he heads out for his night shift. JJ is busily "colouring" beside him. I use that term loosely as she is only 2 years old.
The conversation went something like this:
"JJ, don't eat your crayons," says John Rambo. JJ continues to do what she usually does - whatever she wants. JR reaches to take the offending item from her hands. He seizes control of the contraband when JJ yanks it back out of his hand yelling, " NOOOOOOOOOO" and then proceeds to tell her father off in her own gibberish which I am sure was full of toddler expletives. The facial expressions, pointed chin and ferver that JJ used while ripping that crayon out of his hand, clutching it close to her chest, were nothing short of a passionate offender fighting her way out of a perdicament.
JR looks at her, pauses, shakes his head and goes back to eating his supper. I interject with "JJ, don't sass your father." My shoulders start to shake as I turn away.
Mr. Hotshot Cop was sitting there in full uniform.
Nothing like watching a cop get schooled by a little spicy sassafrass. Keeps them grounded.
Now THAT was funny! I could picture the entire thing. :)
ReplyDeleteNow that was a funny visual. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete