Its one of those days where I hope everyone makes it to the end of it alive.
You know how you see those crazy women on TV that have drowned all their children in the bathtub? Yes I know this is so morbidly sick...but I understand HOW they got to that point. I don't understand WHY they did it or how they COULD actually do that. But I understand.
My mother used to tell me she wanted to send me to the zoo.
I wish I could send my children there too.
Okay, well maybe not. I'd miss them. No, I won't hurt my children but I think today I just need a break.
This is the day I'm thankful for shift work. My husband will be home during the day for a period of time where he is awake and I'm hoping that I can scoot out on my own for a few moments.
It will be to the betterment of the entire family if mommy gets a mental health break.
Oh, my friend, I hope when you have these days you have someone you can call to give you a little breather if hubs is unavailable. My mom told me she knows exactly how those women felt because there were times she felt the exact same way! If I were closer, I would want you to call me! I am sure you have friends close by that would feel the same! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chantelle! And I did get a break. I went to the hardware store and bought paint for a little remodel job I was doing. :) So nice to have you posting here.
ReplyDelete